Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Feeling Inspired

I admit. I'm an inspiration junkie. Just ask Bryan. The first time he contemplated an intervention to curb my addiction, was during our first trip to NYC together. Bryan was surprising me with a shopping trip to a store he knew I'd adore, and once we'd found parking as close to 888 Broadway as possible, we weaved our way towards those glorious front doors. The moment I stepped inside ABC Home, I stopped dead in my tracks...and, cried. I stood there, soaking in the vibrant colored chandeliers dripping from the ceiling. Lush moss covered everything like some overgrown, fairy tale forest. Exotic baubles. Luxurious textiles. I was enveloped in an enchanted, new world. So utterly charmed, I felt my head might actually explode. Bryan stared at me as if it already had.

Enter Pinterest. My SAVIOR for satisfying my visual cravings. Countless times after a photography consultation, armed with a freshly brewed cup of coffee and, perhaps, a half eaten sugar cookie that one of the kids left behind, I sit at my computer to catch my inspirational high.

Here are 12 images from my Pinterest board that I found particularly inspiring today for some upcoming shoots.     xo Christy


No. 1

 No. 2

No. 3

 No. 4

No. 5

No. 6 

No. 7


  No. 8

  
No. 9



 No. 10




 No. 11


 No. 12

No comments: